Monday, September 6, 2010

"Fall"ing In Love with Autumn Inspiration!

I love Fall in Bellingham, Washington. There's a nip in the air that screams hot cocoa, sweaters and snuggling. Red, orange and yellow leaves cover the ground for a breath-taking and a naturally artistic scene (Bellingham locals, you know what I'm talking about). I'm ready for pumpkins, spices and warm fragrances. Feast your eyes on some Autumn inspiration from Etsy.

Buh-by Summer. 
Hello Fall!

Row One
Autumn Calla Lily Soap Favors by Enchanting Soap Favors
Natural Cinnamon Soap by Dragon Soaps
Acorn Guest Soap by Satin and Birch

Row Two
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Soap by A Slice of Delight
Autumn Caramel Candy Apple by Sunbasilgarden
Juicy Apples (with sweet spices) by Body Language Soaps

Row Three
Indian Summer Felted Soap by 1846 House Soaps
Fall Harvest Guest Soaps by Satin and Birch (again, but so cute)

Check out some of our favorite fall fragrances and check out the Fall Mash-Up for more fall inspired projects.

PS - I hope you've had a fantastic weekend. I've had friends and family up all weekend and played copious amounts of board games, eaten more cheese than should be legal in a 3 day period and spent an entire day on a boat searching out whales. If I took any decent photos from the weekend, I promise to share them! =)